|POWER PRESENTATION SKILLS
HOW TO CONVINCE & MOTIVATE AN AUDIENCE
In This Presentation, The Audience Will Learn:
The techniques and methods to deliver a dynamic presentation, and to be?
A Good Presenter?
- More Self Assured - Confident, Poised
- Better Organized - Thoroughly Prepared, Rehearsed
- More Relaxed - Natural, More Energy
- More Convincing - Gain Greater Audience Commitment
- In Control - from Beginning to End
- And More!
A Good Presentation?
- Deals with Nerves and "Cotton Mouth" (how to do it)
- Gets Into the Audience's "Shoes"
- Makes Eye Contact
- Uses "The Name Game"
- Exudes Energy & Freshness
- Uses Vocal Variation
- Uses Prompting Methods that "Fit"
- And much more
Also - a new world of presentation media is emerging. Presenters must be comfortable with Tele-Conference/Video-Conferencing, as well as Satellite and/or Internet-Based Presentations - with inter-active Q&A, Sides and Closed Captioning!
- Uses the KISS Principle
- Uses a "Wow" Opening
- Uses a "Two Minute Pitch"
- Personalizes for the Audience
- Has Built-In Signposts
- Uses Humor as a Learning Tool
- Develops Three Distinct Parts to the Message
- And much more?
Back to the Site Map